Thursday, May 15, 2008

We're Moving to Vernal Utah

We're moving to Vernal Utah!!!

Adam has a new job with Schlumberger. He starts on May 19th. We are looking forward for this new and exciting opportunity. With heavy hearts and lots of tears we are saying our goodbye's and packing up our belongings for a new life in Vernal. We are very sad to leave. We have made such awesome friendships, we have a wonderful Ward/Stake, and live in such a great community. We will miss all of you very much! This move is bittersweet. Although we are leaving all of you here in Arizona, we are returning to my family and friends who I have rarely seen in the past 4 years.

2 comments:

Tari said...

Hi, I just wanted to be the first to welcome you to Vernal. I was looking for dance classes for my daughter and found your blog for some reason. Anyway cute family, and good luck with the move.

Betsy Hart said...

Good luck with the move, although it looks like this was weeks ago. :) Hope it is going well!