Sunday, October 11, 2009

Decorating for Fall


HAPPY FALL Y'ALL !!!!!

We were finally able to get our fall decorations out this weekend. Fall is my most favorite time of the year. I love the fall colors. Living where we do, we miss out on all of the fall colors. That is one of the many reasons why I can't wait to move back to Utah. Four Seasons!!!! We don't have very many decorations...But here is some of what we do have......




Can't forget Zelda and Horrace

"Spooky" the Happy Ghost


During the day....

...and All lit up at night.
CASPER the Friendly Ghost is hangin' around....

While we were putting things up.....
Out popped the "WICKED WITCH of the WEST"!!!!!


I'll get you my pretty....
And your little dog too....
{LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL}


Thanks for always making me laugh, SHORT!!!!
I LOVE YOU !!!!