Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break- Thursday

Today was a errand day... Adam was able to borrow his dad's truck to go to work so we could have the van for the day. The day started off with going to the doctor ... this time for me. I have been long over due for my allergy shot and since I started babysitting I never have time during the week to go, and since my doctor is not open on weekends, it just never worked out. We also went to Target and Wal-Mart for groceries etc..... The girls were little troopers. I told them that if they just tag along and help we get all the things done that I needed to do, then I would buy them a toy of their choice {with a $$$ limit}. They helped me out...It was great spending the day with my girls.


Here is Morgan's Toy...
I bet you think she picked out a HORSE...
BUT...
She picked Barbie with a pet dog. McKenzie picked out a new Baby Doll,
She named her Katie !

After all the running around all day long, I didn't have time to get anything ready for dinner..
{Good Excuse, don't you think?} So I called Adam, and told him to meet us at our favorite restaurant for dinner.....
The girls had balloons made for them while we were eating....




We had a great time !!!

No comments: