Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

The Easter Bunny was caught in the act!!! The Easter Bunny hid eggs all over our house to surprise the girls with an Easter egg hunt when they woke up.

The girls had made sugar cookies with Merilee the night before while I was with Adam at the Hospital. They decorated some special ones to leave for the Easter Bunny. I got a picture of him while he was eating his cookies.

Morgan's Basket
McKenzie's Basket



Ok, so the pictures stop here. Don't ask me where my head was the rest of the day, because I didn't take anymore pictures. I can't believe it!!! So here is a recap of the rest of our Easter day.
The girls both got really cute summer outfits from the Easter Bunny that they wore. We gave all of our kids the new DVD of Alvin and the Chipmunks.."Squeekquel" which they all loved. Adam was released from the hospital about 1p. Easter Dinner plans were put on hold, due to Adam couldn't eat much anyways. The girls wanted a lunchable anyways. I had cereal! ;o) We spent the rest of the day getting ready for the upcoming week.

No comments: