Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I Couldn't Wait.......

As you can see I have already switched over to Christmas. I couldn't wait. It is my most favorite time of the Year. We have been listening to KEZ 99.9 (AZ Radio Station) and their Christmas Music since November 1st. Despite all that has happened with our family over the last few weeks, it still hasn't dampered our Christmas Spirit. I haven't forgot the things that I am Thankful for.....

I am Thankful for....

  • My Great Husband and Children
  • My Wonderful family
  • My Awesome Friends
  • The Love and Support we receive daily
  • The Power of Prayer
  • The Gospel
  • My Savior Jesus Christ

The list goes on and on...

I am so gratful to be walking in my shoes... And even though we are going through some tough times right now, with Adam getting layed off, I know that we are being watched over and we will be protected. I believe things happen for a reason and happen when we least expect it. It helps us keep in perspective the things that are most important in life.
We hope you all have a Wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanks for being a part of our Lives.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Well it sounds like you have a great family. Your house is awesome, so clean and uncluttered!
I love paint on the walls, white is so boring Good for you!
The children are adorable, you must be doing a great job!
I hope that Adam finds a job soon, and that you have a great Thanksgiving!
LOvE, Christie

Lisa said...

Sandy- I hope don't mind but I got your blog sight from Cody- I miss hearing what every one is up to- I hope all is going well!!!! it looks like everything is going well-