Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our New Home

We Moved!!!!



Most of you have heard the news and have our new address. If not send me an email and I will give you our new address. We are still in our same Neighborhood, Ward, and the kids are in their same School. Our home phone and cell phone #'s are still the same.... We have our Boys full time now, and will possible have Shaylene by the first of the new year. Our house just was not big enought for our family of 8. We were looking at a 2 story home to buy, but decided against it. We then found this big home to Rent. It is a 3000 sq. ft. home with a 3 car garage. This is why I haven't posted in forever. We have been cleaning and painting the new home to make it feel like home to us. I have pictures but since we are still moving in and finding a spot for everything, I will post pictures as we go. I hope to have everything put together soon.




Here is what I have so far......



This is a copy of the floor plan of our new home.


Here are some pictures of us painting, painting, painting...

Did I mention WE PAINTED !!!

The Kitchen


The Family Room/Great Room

Dinning Area


The Living Room

The After Pictures

The Best Kids Ever!!!!!!!!

No comments: